top of page

Lead Testing

Lead is dangerous to you and your family's Health!

Lead and CopperPlumbing
Unsafe water

Lead can be found in all parts of our environment – the air, the soil, the water, and even inside our homes. Much of our exposure comes from human activities, including using fossil fuels such as the past use of leaded gasoline, some types of industrial facilities, and the one-time use of lead-based paint in homes. Lead and lead compounds have been used in various products in and around our homes, including paint, ceramics, pipes and plumbing materials, solders, gasoline, batteries, ammunition, and cosmetics.

Lead is particularly dangerous to children because their growing bodies absorb more lead than adults, and their brains and nervous systems are more sensitive to the damaging effects of lead. Lead can affect almost every organ and system in your body. Children six years old and younger are most susceptible to the effects of lead.

Even low levels of lead in the blood of children can result in:

  • Behavior and learning problems.

  • Lower IQ and Hyperactivity

  • Slowed growth.

  • Hearing Problems

  • Anemia

We are here to Help!! Consultations are free, will answer questions and meet with you at your convenience, call today at

(786) 800-4598.

Other Services: Mold Testing, Sewer Camera InspectionMold RemovalFire RemediationWater Restoration

bottom of page